Top Ten Moments at our 61st Black Belt Brown Belt Workshopsramoderator
10. Rugrats Underfoot.
9. The Mental Crucible that is Testing.
8. Friends Old and New, From Near and Far (Yes, You, from Haida Gwaii!).
7. Expert Demos a.k.a. Spousal Negotiations – Someone Might Be Getting a Special Pinch When They Get Home.
6. Grown-Ups Having Fun, and Adolescent Fatigue.
5. Tournament and Competitive Training with Andreas and Junya.
4. The Annual General Meeting, a Necessary Part of Keeping Our Organization Current and In Touch with Our Membership.
3. Volunteers Extraordinaire (from the Animal House that is the UBC Club) – Thank You for Feeding Us!
2. Training with Members from Another Club, and/or Being One of Sensei Sato’s Guinea pigs.
1. Coming Together Twice a Year.